This App is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this App, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the App’s eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the App.
Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the App thereafter.
Your continued use of the App following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
You may use the App only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the App:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content.
- To share, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the App or interfere with any other party's use of the App.
- Use any robot, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
- Introduce any viruses, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the App, the server, computer, or database connected to the App.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
The App contains interactive features that allow users to submit, publish, or share (hereinafter, "share") content (collectively, "User Contributions") to the App servers through the App. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you share, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such content. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions shared by you or any other user of the App.
We reserve the right to remove or modify User Contributions, or change the way they are used in the App, for any reason. This includes User Contributions that we believe violates these Terms.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove your User Contributions manually, your User Contributions will be removed immediately after as is technologically possible.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the Copyright Complaints section below for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
We may terminate or restrict your right to access or use our App for any reason with appropriate notice. We may terminate or restrict your access immediately and without notice if we have a good reason, including any violation of these Terms.
Our App and all content in the App is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Contributions that you or any other person or third party shares using our App. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Contributions that are inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY APPS LINKED TO IT, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE APP, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by us to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms or related to your use of our App.
We reserve the right to remove any User Contributions that allegedly infringe another person’s copyright. In appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users who infringe copyright. Notices to us regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to us via email at: email@example.com.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us (either directly or through your authorized representative) with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you, your agents, or the law and is not a fair use.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Terms last updated on December 25, 2020.